- The UCAS Process
- 16-19 Bursary Fund (130k pdf document)
Information and application form for the 16 – 19 Bursary Fund, which is a new government scheme designed to support students facing financial hardship to stay in full time education.
- 16 - 19 Transport Bursary Scheme 2013 - 2014 (154k pdf document)
Information on financial assistance towards school bus passes. In addition to the 16 - 19 College Bursary scheme, we are launching the 16-19 Transport Bursary scheme for the academic year 2013-14. The aim is to offer a free bus pass to Year 12 students* where the household income does not exceed £31,000 per annum.**
- Raising the Participation Age - A Guide (29k pdf document)
Choices for 16 to 18 year olds. Learning is changing because the law is changing. You must stay in learning for longer. If you are due to finish Year 11 in 2013 you must stay in education or training until July 2014. If you are due to finish Year 11 in or after 2014 you must stay in education or training until at least your 18th birthday.
- Registering with UCAS
(2.1MB pdf format)
- Making Sense of your offers - What to do next
(Powerpoint presentation) (952k pdf format)
- Conference Booklet for Prospective Sixth Formers 2011 - 2012 (328k pdf document)
Higher Education Applications
back to top
Friday, October 04, 2013